Responsible for the front-end development of a CRM application:
- Working with Aurelia framework.
Responsible for the front-end development of a risk assessment application:
- Working with React framework and Jest for unit testing.
- Creating for Prevalent a unified theme with JSS.
- Proficient in Kendo UI for React and Material UI for React.
- Working and helping closely with the product designer.
- Working with JIRA and GitHub
Responsible for creating and overseeing all front-end designs, including:
- Working with frameworks such as Angular and ASP.NET Core.
- Writing technical blog posts.
- Creating widgets on Sitefinity CMS with C#.
- Using preprocessor tools like SASS, LESS, and PugJS (Jade).
- Proficient in Kendo UI for jQuery and Angular.
- Working with Git as version control system.
- Working on projects using Gulp and Grunt build systems.
Worked as a front-end developer and marketing specialist. Main responsibility is to support and develop all New Horizons Bulgaria online presence. Trained 150+ people from National Revenue Agency throughout Bulgaria with a special personalized course in the field of e-commerce, e-payment and how to identify people.
- Developing and designing websites.
- Creating entirely different landing pages on a DNN CMS (ASP.NET) without admin rights.
- Developed responsive emails.
- Working Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and Google Analytics.
- Optimizing websites with Google Page Insights.
- Optimizing web pages for cross browsers and cross platforms compatibility.
- Creating resources like graphics and videos with most of Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
- Advertising on Facebook and Google.
- Creating responsive websites that are covering all of Google guidelines.
- Creating video clips with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects for web pages.
- Using markup languages and Structured Data all projects.
One of the creators of an online store for fashion accessories. Managed every aspect of the company’s planning, prioritization, pace, and processes.
- Designing and developing an e-commerce website.
- Increasing sales with search engine optimization.
- Using advertising tools such as Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.
- Creating a marketing strategy that includes target group definition, advertising campaign, pricing and customer behavior research.
- Experienced in negotiations with international (US, China, Spain, Pakistan) and local partners.
- Cash flow and project management.
Professional career started at Mobiltel (A1), two years before graduating from the Technical University. Recognized and promoted annually for exceptional results.
- Rewarded “Most active contributor” for optimizing the Mobiltel Services.
- Collaborated with the rest of the departments to ensure customer feedback is addressed and utilized to improve the company services.
- Actively participated in the successful implementation of the CRM’s billing project, which was the number one priority for the company at this time.
- Trained outsourced customer support team of 30+ individuals.
- Delegated the communication management with Bulgarian Commission for Consumer Protection and the Communications Regulation Commission.
- Experience in a cross up sales segment including internet and broadband services for the “Marketing” Department.
- PRINCE2 Foundation - PEOPLECERT, License GR633036432PS
- CS50x Introduction to Computer Science - Harvard University 2013
- Microeconomics Principles - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign 2013
- Microeconomics - University of California, Irvine 2013
- Introduction to Philosophy - The University of Edinburgh 2013
- Smart Growth for Private Businesses, Part I & Part II - University of Virginia 2013
- Developing Innovative Ideas for Companies - University of Maryland, College Park 2013
- A Beginner's Guide to Irrational Behavior - Duke University 2013
- Competitive Strategy - Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munchen 2013
- Master of Business Administration - New Bulgarian University 2014
- Bachelor of Industrial Management - Sofia Technical University 2010
- Mathematics, English and Computer Science - Plovdiv Math School 2004
- Languages: English (fluent), German (basic)
- Computer Proficiency: Excel, Power Point, Access, CSS, Sass, HTML5, JS, SQL, Photoshop, Illustrator, C Programming, PHP, Linux
- Other: Traveled in over 20 countries, Investing in US Stock Markets, Interested in tennis, basketball and cycling